No concessions. No scrap. No waste.
True Position Robotics (TPR) is an independent UK SME formed in 2018 by Chartered Engineer Roger Holden. We specialise in high accuracy robot metrology and End of Arm Tooling (EOAT) technology, focussed on aerospace and high value manufacturing with;
- Robot Drilling that meets six-sigma tolerance requirements of all main aerostructure manufacturers.
- In-process and post-process 3D geometric robot Inspection and validation.
- Robot guidance for multi-robot or multi-sensor large volume digital twinning to 0.1mm accuracy (with a 99.7% confidence limit).
Our Net Zero Mission
Achieving net zero is at the core of all current innovation in aerospace. Our “no waste” solution uses robot guidance and machine learning to make sure that you’re always in the right place before you start the spindle and drill the hole. This means that, together, we will reduce waste, reduce scrap and increase the overall efficiency of your manufacturing processes. We also use smaller, lower powered robots on site to make our processes as cost-efficient as possible.
Your Expert Team
Our team of highly skilled experts have a wealth of experience with thousands of deliveries in advanced robotics. These include;
- Robot simulation using Robcad, Delmia and Process Simulate.
- Off-line robot programming of multiple makes/sizes from ABB, FANUC, KUKA, Siemens 840D, even VW Robots.
- Metrology for robot calibration from generic “.e” PID’s through to bespoke signature files and fake pose generators.
- Metrology robot guidance (multi-patent) and robotic process tools through automotive applications including direct glazing, seam sealing, BIW spot-welding, arc welding, riveting, handling, nut-running; and aerospace drilling and fastening (including latest patented clamp-up system and machine learning)
- 3D geometric inspection in multiple engineering sectors.
Interested and want to find out more?
Book an introductory call with our Commercial Specialist Alex to arrange a demo. Get in touch.